College/university recruiting preparation and advice
The college soccer recruiting process can be confusing and overwhelming at times for players and parents, but it can be extremely rewarding with the right approach.
Box to Box Soccer can help guide players and parents through the process and connect them with college coaches. Programs for boys and girls are different and the process should be started long before the players reach grade 11 if possible. We have a proven track record of helping players receive scholarship offers.
• Initial consultation with the player/parents to determine potential areas of study and target schools with soccer programs/scholarships in the various North American college streams (NCAA – division 1 and 2, U-Sports, NAIA, etc.)
• Assistance in developing a soccer c-v and highlight video
• Assistance in developing a cover letter/email to send to college coaches and/or speaking points and pertinent questions to ask for when contact is made by telephone
• Providing contact information for college coaches
• Ongoing access and support from Box to Box Soccer staff during the process
Request a Free Consultation