Nutrition, hydration or sleep consultation
Nutrition, hydration and sleep can have a large impact on sports performance and are also critical in the recovery and regeneration of athletes:
• Soccer players use both aerobic and anaerobic energy systems during a typical match or training session. Good nutritional strategies can optimize physical and even psychological outcomes.
• Soccer players frequently prepare for matches with no consideration for their hydration status. Most aren’t aware of the effects dehydration (loss of body water) can have on performance.
• Getting more sleep leads to better sports performance.
Box to Box Soccer will provide guidance to players on the importance of these topics along with some quick reference materials.
• On-line or in-person one hour tutorial
• Digital or printed reference materials
• Contact information for recommended professionals specializing in these topics if more detailed information or consultation is desired
Request a Free Consultation