In the amateur soccer environment, clubs are often very big with many players to cater to, and coaches have very little time or experience, to thoroughly assess a player’s strengths and weaknesses in order to help them develop to their potential.
We can provide a detailed assessment to identify strengths and weaknesses and also provide an action plan of solutions to help players develop to become the best they can be. We can also meet with you to customize an assessment package and provide follow up assessments to monitor changes in performance over time.
• Observations of the player at one game and one training session in their own environment.
• A detailed report identifying the player’s strengths and weaknesses based on the physical, technical, tactical and mental components of the game.
Cost = $195
Perhaps the most obvious benefit to using video analysis is the ability to provide quality feedback to players. The ability to provide instant visual feedback, track long-term progress and potentially prevent serious injuries is all possible by utilizing video analysis. Our technical staff can review video footage that a player provides and meet with the player (in-person or virtually) for up to 1 hour to provide feedback.
Cost = $150
• Observations of the player at two games and one training session, including video footage, in their own environment.
• Soccer-specific fitness testing.
• A fully detailed report identifying the player’s strengths and weaknesses based on the physical, technical, tactical and mental components of the game.
• A meeting with the player and parents to discuss the report.
• An individualized program and recommendations to help improve specific areas of concern.
Cost = $395
Request a Free Consultation